Sunday, December 25, 2011

Shanna Moekler Playboy Playmate December 2001

*Shanna Moekler* is the *Playboy Playmate* for December 2001. Another
woman's beauty pageant victory prompted Shanna Moakler to pack her bags and
head west. "I was first runner-up for Miss USA and I remember watching the
girl who beat me win Miss Universe on TV," she says. "My phone started
ringing. I inherited her crown and had to move to Los Angeles." The
26-year-old Rhode Island native, who started modeling at the age of 15, got
her acting break with the role of a conniving cop on the TV series Pacific
Blue. "I was like Heather Locklear on Melrose Place — the naughty one,"
she says. "I got to do things I wouldn't normally do in everyday life."
After roles in such movies as The Wedding Singer and Love Stinks, Miss
December took time off to raise her daughter, Atiana, with former fiancé
Oscar De La Hoya. When the boxer publicly broke up with her, Shanna filed a
$62.5 million palimony suit that is still pending. "It was devastating and
cruel to see him on TV at the Latin Grammy Awards with another woman," she
says. "I don't know what his intentions were besides to hurt me, but he
succeeded at that." Shanna also dated Dennis Quaid briefly, and Billy Idol
, but ended up marrying Travis Barker, of Blink 182 fame. After two children
and a very public on and off again relationship, Shanna finds herself working
for E! hosting Bridalplasty. Shanna Moekler Bio Name: Shanna Moakler
Birthplace: Providence, Rhode Island Bust: 34C Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height:
5′ 8″ Weight: 117 lbs Ambitions: To live a long, healthy, happy life and
to look back and have no regrets. Turn-Ons: Love, truth, beauty, freedom,
confidence, nice hands and a great cologne. Turnoffs: People who lie, cheat
and are dishonest, unhappy endings. My Favorite Era: The glamour and class of
the Forties. Five Cds I Can't Live Without: Any Sade, David Gray, Aaliyah,
Alejandro Fernández and all of the Rat Pack! Most Romantic Evening: To be in
St. Barts with the man I love, enjoying the sun and sand, making love and
ordering room service! My Favorite Writers: Anne Rice, H.P. Lovecraft. See
more of Shanna Moekler nude at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Shanna Moekler at
Playboy