Sunday, December 25, 2011

Kayla Bridges Playboy Cybergirl of the Week December 26 2011

*Kayla Bridges* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for December 26 2011.
Kayla keeps it simple when attracting attention from the opposite sex:
"Look cute, be myself and compliment the guy!" This southern-bred model
exposes her tomboy side when out… riding four-wheelers or fishing, but
loves to escape on a good girly shopping trip complete with a manicure. Is
there anything Kayla would like to change about herself? "I wouldn't
change a thing," she says. "I feel like god made me the way I am for a
reason." Kayla Bridges Bio Measurements: 34D-26-36 Height: 5'4″ Weight:
114 lbs Hometown: Atlanta, GA Birthday: May 28, 1992 See more of Kayla
Bridges nude at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Kayla Bridges at Playboy