Sunday, July 3, 2011

Leanna Decker Playboy Cybergirl of the Week July 4 2011

*Leanna Decker* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for July 4 2011.
"It's Kentucky, so you have to make your own fun here," says Leanna
about her home. "During my free time, I like to hang with my girls or my
family. I hope to go far with my modeling,… but for school I want to major
in computer forensics. I love computers and CSI!" Her southern girl
instincts kick in when seeking out a "gentleman who isn't full of
himself" and doesn't count Kentucky as his home. "I have a huge foreign
fetish, so I melt when I hear a real hot accent in a man's voice," she
says. "I love to learn about different lifestyles in other countries."
Leanna Decker Bio Measurements: 34DD-24-35 Height: 5'4″ Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: Ashland, KY Birthday: August 31, 1991 See all of Leanna Decker's
hot nude pictures at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Leanna Decker at Playboy