Sunday, July 3, 2011

Brooke Richards Playboy Playmate December 1999

*Brooke Richards* is the *Playboy Playmate* for December 1999. One of the
hottest Playboy Playmates from the 90′s its time to revisit this gorgeous
busty blonde. I wonder if she is delivering more nude pictures to Playboy in
these pictures! As Brooke Richards walks toward you in the Playboy Mansion
West gym, extends a hand (it's warm) and offers that down-to-earth smile,
she is instantly familiar. Featured in several of our newsstand specials
(including Girlfriends and Sexy Girls Next Door) and as our July 1999 cover
girl, the 23-year-old South Carolina native is the center of attention as
this century's last Playmate. And why not? As the youngest of 14 children,
Miss December is unquestionably the pick of the litter. Brooke Richards Bio
Name: Brooke Richards Birthplace: York, Pennslyvania Bust: 34DD Waist: 24
Hips: 35 Height: 5′ 7 1/2″ Weight: 119 lbs Ambitions: To have my own art
store and to fill it with my own art. Turn-Ons: A sexy smile, full lips,
steamy eyes and a passion for me. Turnoffs: Liars, cheaters and stealers!
B.O. isn't far behind. My Fantasy Guy Next Door: Sexy, no shirt, worn out
blue jeans, dusty boots, working outside in the hot sun and looking at his
fantasy girl next door — me. Favorite Movie: Monty Python and the Holy
Grail. People Think I'm: Stuck up at first, until they get to know me. See
all Brooke Richards nude pictures at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Brooke
Richards at Playboy