Monday, June 13, 2011

Kaya Danielle non nude photos

After how well *Kaya Danielle* was received as the Cybergirl of the Month, I
couldn't resist posting some more photos, even if they aren't nude ones.
Kaya recently did an interview with the Playboy crew at The Smoking Jacket so
lets find out some more about her, while we check out her amazing body. *What
I like in a bra:* Something that can boost these natural DDs–ha! *Pet name
for my boobs:* They have a different nickname every day! *What I love about
my boobs*: There naturally huge–and they were free! *When it comes to my
body, please do:* Kiss me on the neck. *Most important rule or rules of
bedroom etiquette:* Have fun and change it up; you should try different and
new moves all the time. *Physical feature I like to show off:* Well, if I am
going to a classy event I like to show off my cleavage, but if I am out
having fun I like to show off my flat tummy. *The sexiest outfit I will wear
in public:* Designer jeans and a tight tank. *Something I will wear the
bedroom if you are deserving:* I'll be topless in just a pair of cute
panties. *My favorite physical features on a man:* A good smile and a fit
body *A man will impress me if:* He is smart and can talk about tons of
subjects–I want you to tell me something intelligent about science,
economics, life. *A man will turn me on if:* He is well mannered and clean *I
will not even give you a second look if:* You're checking me out while you
have a girl with you. *Something stupid men do or say when they first meet
me:* Pickup lines. *I will sleep with you when:* You are my boyfriend, and I
find you irresistible. *I will never sleep with you if: *You're rude and
either pressure me to or threaten you're going to move on. See Kaya
Danielle's nude pictures and videos inside Playboy