Monday, June 13, 2011

Erin Brittany Playboy Cybergirl of the Week June 13 2011

*Erin Brittany* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for June 13 2011. It
doesn't take much to please Erin, an easygoing Tampa, Florida native who
simply can't live without sun, sand and water. "I spend time going to the
beach or lying out by the… pool with my friends," she says. Eventually,
Erin plans to study costume design in film and television in Los Angeles,
working behind the scenes and dressing celebrities. But for now she's
studying The Big Easy, exploring the area on foot. "I live in New Orleans,
and the city is so historical. I love to put on my Converse sneakers and walk
around the city and sightsee." Erin Brittany Bio Measurements: 34B-26-36
Height: 5'6″ Weight: 120 lbs Hometown: New Orleans, LA Birthday: May 31,
1989 See all of Erin Brittany's nude photos inside the Playboy Cyberclub.
Vote for Erin Brittany at Playboy