Friday, April 15, 2011

Meganlyn Playboy Barmate May 2011

*Meganlyn* is the *Playboy Barmate* for May 2011. Megan is a freelance
bartender, and takes her hot body around to which ever bar needs her unique
services! Q&A with Meganlyn / Playboy: So what brings you to Central Park on
a sunny weekend afternoon? / Meganlyn: I'm getting some air before I go to
work…. / Playboy: Where do you work? / Meganlyn: All over. I'm a
freelance bartender. /Playboy: Do you work at sports bars? / Meganlyn: I love
the excitement and rush from the people, but it is a bit overwhelming for me.
/ Playboy: You seem athletic. Are you into sports? / Meganlyn: I'm a big
boxing fan. /Playboy: No way. Who's your favorite? / Meganlyn: Miguel Cotto
was my guy, but Manny Pacquiao always puts on a good show. /Playboy: How did
you get into boxing? / Meganlyn: I used to box. /Playboy: Come Again? /
Meganlyn: My brother used to box and I would go and work out in the gym as
well. We even had a heavy bag in our living room. /Playboy: Ever been in a
bar fight? / Meganlyn: Almost. Once when I was working, things got hectic. I
don't think the girl yelling at me knew I could knock her ass out with a
quick one-two combo. *MEGANLYN'S RASPBERRY MARTINI* 1½ oz. raspberry vodka
¾ oz. Chambord Splashes of cranberry and sour mix Shake with ice, strain
into chilled martini glass and garnish with a raspberry. See all of the hot
Playboy Barmates inside the Cyberclub. Join Meganlyn inside Playboy