Sunday, April 17, 2011

Carmella DeCesare Playboy Playmate April 2003

*Carmella DeCesare* is the *Playboy Playmate* for April 2003 and also won the
Playboy Playmate of the Year title for 2004. After seeing these pictures you
can see why Carmella easily won the Playmate of the Year title, that body of
hers is smoking hot! We first met Carmella back in 2002 on Fox's Girl Next
Door: The Search for a Playboy Centerfold, and after dropping out early Hef
got Carmella in for a test shoot to become Cybergirl of the Week, in February
2003 she became Cybergirl of the Month and just two months later she became a
Playmate! When your this damn hot things happen fast! It seems Carmella
DeCesare, a fresh-faced 20-year-old from Westlake, Ohio, took her share of
knocks in high school. "I was the girl everybody liked to tease," she
confesses. "I wanted to be friends with everyone and have a good time, but
it just didn't work out that way. I had three good girlfriends in high
school and they stuck by me. Kids at that age are horrible and look for
someone to pick on, and I guess I was it. I hadn't grown up yet — I had
big red-frame glasses and no style. My mom and my stepdad always told me,
'Those boys who make fun of you are going to want to date you later.' I
never believed them, but now it's my time to shine." Carmella DeCesare
Bio Name: Carmella Danielle DeCesare Birthplace: Avon Lake, Ohio Bust: 34B
Waist: 24 Hips: 27 Height: 5′ 8″ Weight: 118 lbs Ambitions: To obtain a
successful career in pharmaceutical sales, get a master's degree and
eventually become an awesome mom. Turn-Ons: Ambition, sense of humor, blond
hair, green eyes, muscles and a handy man with great power tools! Turnoffs:
Dishonesty, bad pickup lines and people who are fake, rude or jealous. My
Pooches: Two of my favorite boys! My cuties always make me laugh. If I
Weren't Modeling, I'd Work As: An actress! Something I have not yet done
but hope to accomplish. People I Admire: Those who start at the bottom and
strive to make it to the top. The Most Important Thing In My Life: My family
and best friends. See more of Carmella DeCesare nude at Playboy. Join
Carmella DeCesare at Playboy