Friday, March 4, 2011

Staci Lynn Sharp Playboy Coed of the Week March 5

*Staci Lynn Sharp* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for March 5. Staci busty
brunette with hot curves who is studying Psychology at Roosevelt University.
Q&A with Playboy /Playboy: Psychoanalyze the typical college guy for us./
Staci: College guys do not know what a girl really wants…. They are too
immature and are really only good for short-term relationships. They are
young and usually the cutest piece of arm candy, but too inexperienced to
please a girl—or it seems that way once you've been with an older man!
/Playboy: What kinds of things do guys ask about your major?/ Staci: I'm
frequently asked about my opinions on Sigmund Freud. I know they just want to
get information out of me about my own sexual preferences or ideas. /Playboy:
Have you changed much since starting college?/ Staci: The new freedom took me
into a party phase, and I would make out with girls and play drinking games
till I was annihilated! I think it's all part of the college learning
experience. The freedom to have fun is in your hands. Staci Lynn Sharp Bio
Measurements: 34D-25-36 Height: 5'5″ Weight: 120 lbs Date of Birth:
October 13, 1989 School: Roosevelt University Major: Psychology See more of
Staci Lynn Sharp nude at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Staci Lynn Sharp at
Playboy