Friday, March 4, 2011

Kristen Pyles Playboy Cybergirl of the Month March 2011

*Kristen Pyles* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Month for March 2011. When
Kristen is on set, there's little that stops the sexy brunette from
providing the perfect shot. "The more I model, shooting becomes a
mission," she says. "Once I get into… 'model mode,' I don't stop
until the photographer is following my motions and all I hear is, 'You're
killing it.'" The New York rocker girl recently packed up and headed
south to sunny Miami and says she's enjoying her new jet-set life, with
more adventures in the works. "I'm just having fun and traveling around.
I have been getting a few movie parts in Atlanta; they're small but who
knows where they will lead!" Kristen's act two is coming soon. Kristen
Pyles Bio Measurements: 34D-25-35 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 115 lbs Date of
Birth: March 18, 1991 Hometown: New York, NY See more of Kristen Pyles nude
at the Playboy Cyberclub. See more of Kristen Pyles at Playboy