Saturday, December 11, 2010

Amanda Paige Playboy Playmate October 2005

*Amanda Paige* is the *Playboy Playmate* for October 2005. Miss October
hardly has to exert herself to grab gazes, as she recently discovered on a
night out in Los Angeles with Hef and his girlfriends. "It's difficult to
explain to your friends," she says. "It's weird to be put on a pedestal
and have people take pictures of me, because I'm just a normal person. Why
would they want my picture?" (You see? Even the smartest people can have
surprising gaps in their knowledge.) Amanda's hair falls over her eye and
she blushes slightly when we ask if she's ever caught someone's gaze and
tried to get him to cross the room. "It just happens," she says. "I
prefer guys to approach me but not in a sleazy, cheesy way." With her
studies and sorority commitments, how does she make time for romance?
"It's not too difficult if he's experiencing the same thing. Amanda
Paige Bio Name: Amanda Paige Birthplace: North Carolina Bust: 34D Waist: 24
Hips: 33 Height: 5′ 8″ Weight: 117 lbs Ambitions: To pursue modeling
before attending law school, but most important I eventually want to become a
devoted wife & mom. Turn-Ons: Intelligence, Southern accents, family-oriented
guys, pretty eyes, a good smile & someone who can make me laugh. Turnoffs:
Cheaters, arrogance, bad teeth, guys without any goals in life. Why I Love
Virginia: The beautiful scenery & changing seasons, sweet tea, Southern
gentlemen & the rich history. Best Romantic Getaways: Venice, Paris, Napa
Valley, anywhere tropical. Ethnic Background: Swedish, English, German
Favorite Movie: I can't pick just one, but my favorites are Blow, Legends
of the Fall, Fried Green Tomatoes, Goodfellas. See all of Amanda Paige's
hot nude pictures at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Amanda Paige at Playboy