Friday, December 10, 2010

Brittany Barbour Playboy Cybergirl of the Month December 2010

*Brittany Barbour* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Month for December 2010.
Brittany Barbour says she enjoys being a Playboy model because she feels sexy
and confident when she's nude. "I was so comfortable during this Cyber
Girl shoot that I almost forgot to… put my clothes back on when we were
done," she says. "I'm grateful that the Cyber Club members chose me as
Cyber Girl of the Month. The members know what they want and, from the looks
of it, their opinion hasn't been wrong in the past which makes me feel even
more blessed." Aside from being a Playboy model, Brittany's interests
include cooking, sports, exotic cars and traveling. "Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
is my favorite place in the world," she says. "Getting some bikini-time
in is always fun." Brittany Barbour Bio Measurements: 32C-23-32 Height:
5'2″ Weight: 98 lbs Hometown: Sherman Oaks, CA Date of Birth: January 2,
1987 Check out this weeks pictures and video of Brittany Barbour in the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join the gorgeous Brittany Barbour at Playboy