Monday, November 12, 2012

Tania Funes Playboy Cybergirl November 2012

Say hola to *Playboy Cybergirl Tania Funes*. A sweet-featured Latina from
Long Beach, California, she's all natural, and has long brown hair, a
narrow waist and full hips. "I work at a shoe store in the mall," she
says, "but I want to pursue a full-time modeling career. My number one goal
is to become a Playmate." She's ambitious, but at heart she's a
laid-back, free-and-easy California girl, and she spends her free time on the
beach and out to lunch with her friends. "My mother is Mexican, and my
father is Salvadoran," she says. "They brought me up on authentic Latin
food. I love both of my parents, but Mexican food is way better," she says,
laughing. Tania loves to eat, and she has a real sweet tooth. "I like
desserts," she says. "The usual things, like cake and cookies – and
more unusual things, like fried ice cream, Japanese mochi and dulce de
leche." We found Tania at a Los Angeles casting call in 2011, and we were
so sweet on her that we featured her in two Amateur pictorials. Now she's a
Playboy Cybergirl, and one step closer to achieving her goal of becoming a
Playmate. She's a regular at the Playboy Mansion, where she's invited to
parties and dinners with her fellow Playboy models. "I love modeling, and a
woman's body is a beautiful work of art," says Tania. "Posing nude is
freeing. I love my body, and now others can love it, too." Tania Funes Bio
Measurements: 32A-23-35 Height: 5′ 4″ Weight: 100 lbs Birthplace: Long
Beach , California Birthday: May 07, 1992 See all of Tania Funes' hot nude
photos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Tania Funes at Playboy