Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sophia Beretta Playboy Cybergirl November 2012

Go tailgating with *Playboy Cybergirl Sophia Beretta*, a business major from
Dallas, Texas. She's an Italian girl – tall, thin and all natural, with
long, dark hair and wide-set green eyes. You may recognize her from our Girls
of the SEC 2011 pictorial, or the January-February 2012 issue of College
Girls. Sophia's got a hot body, but she's able-bodied, too. She loves old
cars – she's currently restoring a Datsun Fairlady – and she can hit
the bar with the best of them. "I love live music," says Sophia. "My
dad took me to clubs in downtown Dallas when I was a kid, and I go to
concerts every chance I get. It's a big part of my life." She loves the
Big D for the people, the food and the heat. She loves to shop, swim and
watch football – and as a Louisiana State alumna, she's a die-hard Tigers
fan. "Playboy has featured some of the most beautiful women of all time,"
says Sophia. "When I was offered a chance to pose, I couldn't say no. I
love being recognized as a Cybergirl, and I had such a good time shooting the
other pictorials that I couldn't wait to do it again." Sophia Beretta Bio
Measurements: 34B-24-37 Height: 5′ 8″ Birthplace: Dallas, TX Birthday:
April 13, 1990 See more of Sophia Beretta nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub.
Join Sophia Beretta at Playboy