Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sarah Clayton Playboy Cybergirl November 2012

*Playboy Cybergirl Sarah Clayton* is not your average housewife. A physical
therapist's assistant from Scranton, Pennsylvania, she's Irish, German
and Polish, with brown hair, greenish eyes, and soft, gently freckled skin.
"I'm originally from Philly," she says, "but we moved to a smaller
town when I was a kid, and I never left. It keeps me grounded, and the big
cities are less than an hour away." At 31, Sarah is a veteran model.
She's done clothing, print, calendar and promotional work, and was featured
more than once on Maxim.com. More recently, you may have seen her featured in
Playboy Special Editions – Hot Housewives, Sexy Girl Next Door and Playboy
Golf, to name a few. Her nipples are pierced. She's laid-back – likes to
shoot pool, watch basketball on TV and hit the bar for happy hour. You
probably noticed the pair of silver rings in her nipples, but you may not
have noticed the diamond wedding ring on her finger. "My husband is a
Playboy subscriber, and he told me it would be the hottest thing for him to
open the magazine and see me inside. I went to the casting call, and that was
it." Sarah is happily married, and her husband is supportive of her
modeling career. "He knows me inside and out. I strive to be a better
person for him, and I look forward to every day that we spend together.
We're straightforward – no agenda." Sarah Clayton Bio Measurements:
32C-23-34 Height: 5′ 2″ Weight: 105 lbs Birthplace: Scranton, PA
Birthday: October 22, 1981 See all of Sarah Clayton's hot nude photos
inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Sarah Clayton at Playboy