Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nicole Sjoberg Gets Naked By The Pool

*Playboy Cybergirl Nicole Sjoberg* is the voice of her generation. Born in
Calgary, Alberta, the black-haired diva is a model and pop-rock singer based
in the entertainment capital of Los Angeles, California. She comes from a
talented family – her mother was Beverly Sjoberg, an opening act for Aretha
Franklin, and her grandfather was professional wrestler Lou Sjoberg, "I
grew up in and around the entertainment industry, and we moved around a lot.
I was enrolled at more than twenty different schools. Later on, my mother
died, and I didn't have any other family – so you could say that I
learned to adapt at a young age." But Nicole believes that adversity has
given her character. "You can't control everything in life, but you can
control your own thoughts and actions," she says. "I want to enjoy
everything that life has to offer, and it doesn't get much bigger than
Playboy. The pictorials are so tasteful. They really know how to celebrate a
woman's beauty." When she's not working, Nicole spends time with her
friends. "I have more guy friends than girlfriends," says Nicole.
"It's great, because I can just hang out in my sweatpants, and we can go
to the bar, watch the fights or a Lakers game. But I have a lot of fun with
my girlfriends. All of my friends are like family, but they're like my
sisters – they aren't afraid to let their hair down or their makeup
run." Nicole is in a relationship, and she's in it for the long run.
"You know when you find the right person – someone who respects you and
understands you. There's nothing better than coming home to that person
after a long day, having a glass of wine and watching a movie on the couch.
And a relationship doesn't have to be boring – if both of you are
open-minded, then the fun has just begun." Nicole Sjoberg Bio Measurements:
32B-25-33 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 112 lbs Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
Birthday: July 19, 1985 See more of Nicole Sjoberg nude inside Playboy Plus.
Join NIcole Sjoberg at Playboy