Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jennifer Vaughn slides off her pantyhose

*Playboy Cybergirl Jennifer Vaughn* is a little bit of everything. She's
Spanish, Italian, Slovak and Czech, with blonde hair, blue eyes and prominent
cheekbones. She's an internationally known model with pictorials for the
Netherlands, Slovenia, Australia and New Zealand, and was Cybergirl of the
Week in November 2010. "I'm from Houston, Texas," says Jennifer, "and
I'm one of the sweetest, most caring people you will ever meet. I've got
that Southern hospitality." When she's not modeling, Jennifer spends her
time with family and friends, playing pool and watching sports. And she loves
to cook. "I'm always stuffing somebody's face," she says, laughing.
"Must be my Italian heritage." So what led Jennifer to her career with
Playboy? "I found one of my brothers' Playboy magazines when I was a kid,
and I looked through it," she confesses. "The women in it were so
beautiful, and I decided that when I grew up, I wanted to be one of those
women. And now here I am!" She's one of those women, all right – a
Playboy Cybergirl. See all of Jennifer Vaughn's hot nude photos inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Jennifer Vaughn at Playboy Plus