Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Heidi Mark Playboy Playmate July 1995

*Heidi Mark* is the *Playboy Playmate* for July 1995. "Come on, let's get
out of her," says Heidi Mark, a mischievous grin flickering across her
face. Then, in a voice breathy, sultry and suggestive, she adds, "I'll
make you happy, baby." A second later the spell is broken. "That is so
not me!" she squeals, embarrassed. It is, in fact, Bebe Quinn, the
character she plays in a TV movie called Deadline for Murder: From the Files
of Edna Buchanan. Heidi's character is "dangerous, cool and 24 – a
total femme fatale," she explains. The real Heidi Mark is also 24, loyal,
fiercely independent and unlike Bebe, would never ride some squirrelly
gangster's coattails to the top. "I never wanted to rely on anybody or
anything," she says. We caught up with Miss July as she lounged in her
Santa Monica condo. She was in repose — but studying Bebe's lines.
"I'd rather work than rest," she asserts. Born in Ohio and raised in
West Palm Beach, Heidi has been a hurricane of activity since arriving in Los
Angeles a year ago. "I've been lucky enough to have worked nonstop,"
says the former model and Hooters employee, rattling off roles such as a
recurring one on The Young and the Restless and guest spots on Baywatch, plus
a host of other shows and movies. Heidi keeps her personal life low-key.
"Everything here is such a scene," she says of L.A. "We rarely go
out." The "we" includes her current beau, former Motley Crue-man Vince
Neil. But Heidi chafes at the notion that she's on of those models who
dates only rock stars. "I've been involved with a policeman, a disc
jockey, a construction worker – people who are worlds apart," she says.
Despite her devotion to hard work, Christianity and a modest lifestyle, Heidi
often seems to find herself in the center of a scandal. At the age of four,
she shocked the audience with her rendition of "Away in a Manger" in her
church's Christmas play. "I was swaying my hips through the whole
song," she recalls, giggling. "I got in so much trouble!" More
recently, the tabloids blared: GIRL CRAZY O.J. CARRIED ON PASSIONATE AFFAIR
WITH PLAYBOY PINUP. "It's all lies," she says. "I can laugh at it
now, but it was really hard for me." She despises traffic in Los Angeles,
but otherwise Heidi says she can't complain about her life in the fast
lane. "It's been an interesting 24 years," she says. "I can't wait
to see the next 24." We'll be watching, too. Heidi Mark Bio Name: Heidi
Mark Birthplace: Columbus, Ohio Bust: 34C Waist: 23 Hips: 33 Height: 5′
7″ Weight: 106 lbs Ambitions: To work hard, study my craft and make myself
happy. Turn-Ons: Candlelight, wine, clean cool sheets, and no clothes.
Turnoffs: Bad breath, jeans that are too tight and bikini underwear. But
anything can be overlooked with love in your eyes (WELL, ALMOST). Never Leave
Home Without: Candles, my slippers, my pink Bible (it keeps me safe) and my
phone card (hotels can be so lonely). People I Admire: Maya Angelou, Jessica
Lange, Sally Field, my DADDY! Work Ethic: Never get too impressed with
yourself; everyone's replaceable. See more of Heidi Mark nude at the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Heidi Mark at Playboy