Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Amber Sym Playboy Cybergirl November 2012

*Amber Sym* has finally made it to *Playboy Cybergirl*, after appearing
previously at Playboy as one of our hot amateur babes. What a debut she makes
in this hot set, which has our gorgeous brunette in a white shirt already
opened up after a long day at work, and her panties which clearly want to
come off in a hurry! Amber comes to you from sunny Orlando, Florida, but
she's no bottle blonde. Brown hair, brown eyes and a sweet pair of natural
C's make her an A in our book. Originally from Howell, Michigan, Amber knew
that she wanted more from life than a small town had to offer. "I was a
loner in high school," she says. "Not a lot of friends. Everyone ended up
doing the same thing every day. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my
life, and seeing other people get stuck in ruts made me want to go out and
try everything. It gave me the motivation to do something – anything –
different." Amber is single, and she likes it that way – she's too busy
to slow down for anyone else. "I can do my own thing at my own time and
pace. I'm not tied down, so I can travel at the drop of a hat," she
explains. "I don't have to worry about building a relationship while
I'm building my life." When she's not working, she spends her time with
friends. "With the boys I hit the beach, go rock climbing or watch a
movie," she says, "and with the girls I like to go to the pool, tanning
or shopping." Amber is a real foodie, and she loves to eat in new
restaurants. "I can eat like a pig without gaining a pound," she says, a
little smug. "I love carbs. It's a beautiful thing." "I've had a
lot of experience in modeling," says Amber. "The new clothes, the new
people, the places – it's all a blast." How did she go from modeling
clothes to modeling without clothes? "I've always loved the female
figure, and Playboy is one of the few that knew how to depict it in an
elegant manner," she says. "My body is a beautiful work of art." And
what makes her want to stick around, now that she's done her pictorial?
"There is so much to do with Playboy," she says. "You can be in the
magazine, in Special Editions, on the website, radio or TV channel, or go to
Playboy Golf or other events. It's exciting work in all areas." Amber Sym
Bio Measurements: 34C-24-34 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 108 lbs Birthplace:
Howell, MI Birthday: November 04, 1989 See more of Amber Sym nude at the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Amber Sym at Playboy Plus