Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Amanda Streich Playboy Playmate December 2012

*Amanda Streich* is the *Playboy Playmate* for December 2012. Eastern Europe
is a hotbed of modeling talent. From the land of the blade-sharp cheekbones,
gorgeous gray eyes and, yes, the pierogi, comes Miss December Amanda Streich.
"Just a little over two years ago," says the 19 year old Polish modelka
with a velvet accent, "I was a champion swimmer who entered a beauty
contest andm before I knew what was happening, I was scouted by a manager and
moved to New York City to model." It proved a perfect move for Amanda. Her
ever expanding resume now includes gigs with Victoria's Secret, Calvin
Klein and Shape magazine. Manhattan has become her geographic G-spot. Whether
working a photo shoot, applauding a Broadway show or shooting pool with the
boys in SoHo she is savoring the Big Apple. "New York is my dream-come-true
town because it has such energy and magic. I don't like leaving it for even
one night," she declares. She especially loves this time of year in the
city. "It's perfection with the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center and
the Empire State building all lit up in red and green," she says, "So
beautiful!" Ravishing too is out Centerfold herself. Her humble
explanation? "When I moved here I was really skinny and young," says
Amanda. "But after two years my body has changed and I've become, I
don't know a little sexier or something?" Maybe just a little…….
Amanda Streich Bio Name: Amanda Streich Bust: 34C Waist: 26 Hips: 35 Height:
5′ 9″ Weight: 126 lbs Birthplace: Ptock, Poland Ambitions: To be
successful in school and modeling and to enjoy life with no regrets Turn-Ons:
I like a man who is intelligient, stylish, passionate and ambitious and he
must make me laugh. Turnoffs: Dirty shoes, being boastful, or boring and no
mama's boys Crushes: Sylvester Stallone, Joey from Friends, Lach
Galifianakis and Barmey from How I Met Your Mother. If only Neil Patrick
Harris from straight….. Why I Don't Cook: I don't want to kill anybody.
Happy Place: Central Park. It makes me calm What I Want For Christmas: To
visit my family in Poland and bring home a boyfriend. See more of Amanda
Streich nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Amanda Streich at Playboy