Saturday, October 20, 2012

Interview with Playboy Cybergirl Ashley Zietler

Our *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Month *Ashley Zeitler* is back with a brand
new set of pictures and for those of you who like to read while staring at
naked Cybergirls an interview as well! Playboy: Where are you right now? I
can hear birds in the background. I'm in San Antonio, Texas, outside. I get
nervous if people hear me during an interview so I'm outside. /Playboy:
Where do you work?/ I'm a waitress at Hooters. I've been there for 2 ½
years and I love it. / Playboy: How did you get involved with Playboy?/ All
my friends kept telling me to try out for Playboy and I kept telling them no,
but eventually they convinced me to do it. I submitted my pictures online and
they called me back two weeks later. / Playboy: What was the funniest thing
that happened on the set of your photo shoot?/ I have this weird thing where
I have to constantly make sure my nipples are hard during photo shoots.
It's my little thing. /Playboy: Does this require ice?/ I just kept rubbing
my boobs over and over again to make them hard. /Playboy: What makes you feel
sexy?/ Wearing lacy boy shorts, walking around and looking at myself in the
mirror, making sure I look sexy. When I look sexy I feel sexy. /Playboy: Do
you have a favorite piece of lingerie?/ My favorite piece of lingerie would
have to be my hot pink bra with lace trim and my hot pink panties with the
little pink trimmings; it's the best outfit ever. /Playboy: What does the
last text you received say?/ The last text I received says, "When are you
coming over?" /Playboy: Any fantasies you'd love to fulfill?/ I want to
have sex on a beach while the sun is going down, that's my biggest fantasy
ever! /Playboy: What are your goals for 2012?/ I want to move to L.A. I want
to do something really good, get my life straight and do really well for
myself. Maybe take some cosmetics courses or go to beauty school. /Playboy:
Where will we find you in your free time?/ When I'm not modeling I like to
play tennis and work out a lot. I get up at 8:30 every morning, I like to
cook healthy things for myself, and then I work quite a bit. I probably work
52 hours a week and work out 2 ½ hours a day at least! /Playboy: What
qualities do you look for in a guy?/ I want a guy who's very independent,
that can take care of me and himself. I want a guy that respects himself,
because if he can't respect himself then he can't respect me. /Playboy:
Any tips on how to get a woman's attention?/ No touchy-touchy and no
pushy-pushy; seriously, that's the most awful thing ever. If you think she
means no then she really does mean no. After enjoying these sexy photos of
Ashley Zeitler be sure to check her videos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join
Ashley Zeitler at Playboy