Thursday, October 11, 2012

Haydn Porter Playboy Cybergirl October 2012

*Haydn Porter* makes her first appearance as a *Playboy Cybergirl* this month
at the Playboy Cyberclub. What a set to show to showcase as a Cybergirl, with
this fiery redhead showing how she likes to get naked while working on
classic cars!! Just when you think you've seen it all, you see Cybergirl
Haydn Porter. Blue-eyed, red-haired, and naturally soft and curvy, she's a
dance and fitness instructor by occupation – and a world traveler,
multilinguist, artist, member of Mensa and black belt by her own virtue. "I
was born to British parents in Illinois, where I spent the first seven years
of my life," says Haydn. "We spent another three years in Connecticut
before settling down in Tulsa. I've traveled all over – Canada, Costa
Rica, and several countries in Europe, including Germany, France, Belgium,
Holland, Wales and England. I've studied several languages and am fluent in
French. I've been exposed to a variety of different ways of thinking, and
I'm very accepting of everyone." Haydn is a lot of things, but one thing
she isn't is a typical girl. She likes to hang out with the guys, playing
video games and watching the Twilight Zone – but she does have a select few
girlfriends, and doesn't mind a girls' night in. She loves to draw, and
is a huge fan of horror film and 'adult' cartoons. To cap it all off, she
does cosplay at Comic-Con every year, and she had a small role as Slave
Princess Leia in Simon Pegg's recent film Paul. "I never thought that I
would be in Playboy," admits Haydn. "My freshman year of college, I saw
an ad for Playboy casting in the school paper. The audition was on my
eighteenth birthday, and I thought 'why not?' Two days later I was
shooting the Girls of Conference USA pictorial." Haydn was featured in
several other videos and pictorials before her promotion to Cybergirl in
October 2012. "I recently got out of a bad relationship," admits Haydn.
"Now I'm free to spend my time however I want – pursuing my own
interests, developing as a person. And I have the chance to spend more time
with my family. We only have so much time, and I'd like to spend it with
those who matter most." Haydn Porter Bio Measurements: 34C-24-37 Height:
5′ 6″ Weight: 115 lbs Birthplace: Tulsa, OK Birthday: September 09, 1988
See all of Haydn Porter's hot nude pictures and video at the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Haydn Porter at Playboy