Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nikki Schieler Playboy Playmate September 1997

*Nikki Schieler* is the *Playboy Playmate* for September 1997. have had two
careers already. I can't wait to see what comes next," says Nikki
Schieler. Whatever her future holds, it's bound to be as golden as Miss
September herself, a former dental assistant who has plenty to smile about. A
sizzling modeling career brought acting offers, which led the Norwalk,
California native to Hollywood's doorstep. (Maybe you saw her on Beverly
Hills 90210 or The Young and the Restless.) And on the Fourth of July, actor
Ian Ziering of 90210 fame carried Nikki over the threshold. "It was love at
first sight," she says. "We keep each other laughing, and I think
that's the sexiest thing of all." Five years ago, Nikki had a
life-changing chat with a psychic, who read tea leaves to tell her future.
Miss September was then an assistant dental hygienist in suburban Brea,
California, about 30 miles outside Los Angeles. "I didn't mind working
with teeth. In fact, I liked my job," she says. "But I couldn't help
thinking there was something more for me." The fortune-teller agreed.
"She told me, 'I see you on magazine covers. I see you on TV.'"
Spurred by this vision and by countless friends who said she was prettier
than any fashion model, Nikki embarked on career number two. Soon she was a
premiere swimsuit model. The down-in-the-mouth girl from Brea made string
bikini fans come unstrung in calendars and catalogs shot on location in
Hawaii and Tahiti. "I never met a swimsuit I didn't like," she says.
Indeed, Nikki is to beaches what Tiger Woods is to the links. Everyone
comments on her blonde, high-cheekboned perfection, a result of her Norwegian
and Native American heritage. "I'm a Norwindian," she says. And now a
Ziering, too. She and Ian cocoon in their Los Angeles retreat. Nikki says she
wants to have kids and do some serious acting, "not necessarily in that
order." The last time Nikki ate Chinese food, her fortune cookie read,
"Your dream of happiness will soon come true." She and Ian taped that
slip of paper to a photo of Nikki in their home in the hills not far from the
HOLLYWOOD sign. She spent her last prenuptial days auditioning for film
roles, shooting magazine covers and overcoming her fear of posing nude for
Playboy. "The secret is to striptease," she says. "I had never posed
nude, but hasn't every woman tried a striptease for her man? I had a pretty
good idea of how to do that." In a flash she was posing sans suit. Nikki
says she enjoyed it so much she wouldn't mind doing it again. "Whatever
comes next, it's going to be an adventure. I'm ready." Nikki Schieler
Bio Name: Nikki Schieler Birthplace: Norwalk, California Bust: 36″ Waist:
23″ Hips: 35″ Height: 5′ 8″ Weight: 118 lbs Ambitions: To be the sole
source of pleasure for my man, to have many adventures and to bench 180!
Turn-Ons: Sense of humor, soft lips, a bead of sweat down a sideburn and
romance. Turnoffs: Poor dental hygiene. My Future: By the year 2000 I'll be
married with children and have my own TV sitcom. Passions: Skydiving, snow
skiing, riding Wave Runners, working out and disco dancing. Favorite Zip
Code: 90210, of course! Favorite Tune: "Hot Child in the City." Ideal
Date: To spend one amazing night with Jim Carrey, Robin Williams and Eddie
Murphy. See more of Nikki Schieler nude at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Nikki
Schieler at Playboy