Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Neriah Davis Playboy Playmate March 1994

*Neriah Davis* is the *Playboy Playmate* for March 1994. Neriah was one of
the most loved and certainly hottest Playmates from the 90′s appearing in
countless newstands specials! Neriah's early life in the central Sierra
Nevada gold-mining town of Angels Camp was bucolic but raw. "We didn't
have electricity. We didn't have a TV. When we wanted to take a bath, we
had to heat the water and pour it into the bathtub. My parents grew all their
own food. It was like "Little House on the Prairie." I love that that's
the way I grew up." The commune was a former kayaking school called the
Confluence. When Neriah, her parents and her three siblings moved there in
the mid-Seventies, they fought efforts to dam the Stanislaus River. "My dad
was one of the main protesters. When I was seven or eight, just a little kid,
he would get us up early in the morning and dress us as trees and rocks, and
we'd all stand in the middle of the road holding signs and chanting,
'Don't dam the river!'" In recent years, Neriah's father, who is
part Cherokee, has been organizing support for members of the Hopi Nation who
are engaged in a land-rights struggle at Big Mountain in Arizona. Neriah
coordinated part of a Thanksgiving relief caravan that joined him there. She
came to Los Angeles with her try-anything-once spirit, and within a week she
landed the first of a series of small acting jobs, including a supporting
role in USA's made-for-cable movie "Marilyn & Bobby." She went on to
land modeling gigs that put her on the cover of a "Playboy's Book of
Lingerie." "I did this poster. Oh, my gosh, it was crazy," she says,
laughing. "The photographer and I drove up to a ramp on the 101 Freeway in
Woodland Hills, and I was standing there totally nude with this sign that
read Will Work For Sex. I was wearing pink lipstick and pink pumps. Cars were
driving by. It was the craziest crazy thing I've ever done. I've heard
it's one of the best-selling posters right now." She admits that
appearing in Playboy made her consider possible conflicts with her newfound
Christianity. Thinking for a moment, she says, "I feel that these shots are
not going to make a difference in the world. But, then, another side of me
likes to do this. I'm an exhibitionist. It was fun to do that freeway shot.
I think people should have different facets to their personality." Although
Los Angeles gives her some interesting opportunities, Neriah's return to
the ranch cannot be far off. She wants to own a mountain farm — after she
does a few movies and some more modeling — and she's weighing a plan to
work in Costa Rica with her boyfriend to develop a Christian adventure camp
for kids. Neriah Davis Bio Name: Neriah Davis Birthplace: Los Angeles,
California Bust: 36C Waist: 23 Hips: 36 Height: 5′ 8″ Weight: 118 lbs
Ambitions: To live my life according to God's will for me. Turn-Ons:
Full-body massage, a beautiful sunset with my sweetie, good blues music.
Turnoffs: Who am I to judge? Ideal Home: Country-style ranch, horses, a big
garden. No TV, no stoplights! Most Outrageous Job: Posing on the 101 freeway
for a national poster, wearing only a sign that says "Will Work for Sex."
Best Date: Camping under a full moon at a music festival in the High Sierras.
I Respect: American Indian Leonard Peltier, who was jailed after the FBI
standoff at Wounded Knee. See more of Neriah Davis nude at the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Neriah Davis at Playboy