Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shae Marks Playboy Playmate May 1994

*Shae Marks* is the *Playboy Playmate* for May 1994. Shae Marks is one
beautiful collection of contradictions. This becomes clear the moment I open
the door to greet her. Based on her photo and the conversations we've had
on the phone, I fully expect to find a tall, bold woman. Instead, I discover
a polite waif clad in faded jeans, a sweatshirt and sneakers, carrying an
armload of books. I think for a second that some schoolgirl has accidentally
knocked on my door. But when she speaks, I realize that this is the same
person. Oh, and those aren't books. "These are albums of my photo shoot
in Los Angeles," she says offhandedly, and plops them onto a table. The
contradictions continue to reveal themselves: Although Shae delivers cars
from auctions to a wholesale lot for a living, she got lost on the way to the
interview. She weighs just over a hundred pounds, but she eats a meal —
including a fried cheese appetizer — fit for a hungry man. Clearly, she was
born to be in front of the camera, yet she hopes one day to work behind it.
The biggest contradiction of all? Shae Marks says of herself, "I am very
insecure." She says this staring me straight in the eye with all of the
assuredness of the queen of England. The incongruity of these things
doesn't immediately occur to Shae. But when I point it out, she explains
each seeming conflict. Of course she can have no sense of direction and still
earn money driving. "We drive in packs, and I'm always in the middle. I
was always a passenger before I took the job, and I didn't have to pay much
attention." As for the high-fat food cooked in oil, well, she doesn't
really have to think about it: "I work out all the time." –Playboy Shae
Marks Bio Name: Shae Marks Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana Bust: 34D
Waist: 23 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 4″ Weight: 105 lbs Ambitions: Earn a
journalism degree, work in entertainment. Enter the national Jet Ski
competition. Turn-Ons: Convertible Porsches, men in suits, sushi, volleyball
at the beach, working out. Turnoffs: People without ambition, rush hour
traffic, overconfident men. Mad, Madder, Maddest: Bad pick up lines,
overstyled hair, assuming I've said yes before I have. Never Again: Will I
be afraid to speak my mind or speak up for myself. One Thing I'm Not: A
housekeeper! Don't clean, can't cook. I'll do the books, you do the
laundry. I Pledge Allegiance: To my mother for making me strong and
independent. I'm very grateful to have her as a mom and a friend. See more
of Shae Marks nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Shae Mark at Playboy