Friday, August 17, 2012

Kelly Gallagher Playboy Playmate September 1994

*Kelly Gallagher* is the *Playboy Playmate* for September 1994. Kelly is
focused when she's pursuing her goals. An early sign of her passion for
interior design came when, as a child in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, she
began rearranging the furniture in her home. She went on to attend the
Massachusetts College of Art in Boston, where she also took architecture
classes. Kelly worked in film production design, but gave that up for a more
balanced life. "If I'm in a relationship, I don't want to have to go to
Zimbabwe for six months. I like stability. That's important to me because
life is crazy and hectic enough." Now comfortably encamped in Los Angeles,
Kelly has just finished decorating a home in the Hollywood hills and has
started another, two freelance jobs she landed as an aggressive self-starter.
She is confident of getting others, though "I don't know if anyone is
going to say, `I want a Playmate to design my house,' except perhaps a
single guy." While waiting to amass the capital she'll need to start her
design shop, Kelly goes to museums, browses in book stores and enjoys yoga
classes, hiking and in-line skating. But she doesn't hang out in the trendy
night spots. "By no means do I go to a club and drink and dance until two
in the morning." Most nights she slips into an oversize T-shirt and boxer
shorts and is in bed by midnight. At this point, Kelly's roommate
interrupts the interview to take a look at Miss September's photos. She
stares in awe. "You are wondrous," she says admiringly. "You can ask
any of my friends," says Kelly. "I have no problem with my sexuality.
I'm completely uninhibited. Everybody has a body, and I want to show mine.
God blessed me." Kelly takes a moment to examine the layout, but she's
not seeing photos of herself. She is critiquing the design elements. The
woman can't help it. For Kelly, it will always be about design. Kelly
Gallagher Bio Name: Kelly Gallagher Birthplace: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Bust: 34C Waist: 24 Hips: 35 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 105 lbs Ambitions: To
own my own marvelous design and furnishings business. Turn-Ons: Fabulous,
intense minds, honesty, huge smiles and a man with a colossal heart.
Turnoffs: Lack of communication, cruelty to animals, slackers, and bad
design. Romancing My Man: Breakfast in the boudoir, a bit of physical
activity, trip to the museum for some mental and visual stimulation, a nibble
for two to satisfy the palate and a trip to the beach to see the sun set and
the moon rise. I Can't Get Enough Of: Swap meets, blended coffees,
Nicholson Baker novels & good loving. See more of Kelly Gallagher nude inside
the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Kelly Gallagher at Playboy