Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Amy Sue Cooper Playboy Cybergirl of the Year 2005

*Amy Sue Cooper* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Year for 2005. Amy was our
Cybergirl of the Month for August 2004, and overwhelmingly won the title of
the Cybergirl of the Year thanks to her amazing good looks, and perfect body!
Amy enjoys the heat in her home state of Nebraska. "The nights are
especially sultry," Amy Sue said. "I like that I can wear short skirts
and dresses." Yeah, we like that too. "Stripping is easy, but what's
more difficult is capturing the imagination. I close my eyes and breathe
deeply to create my own world." Amy Sue Cooper Bio Measurements: 34C-24-34
Height: 5′ 9″ Weight: 130 lbs Birthplace: Lincoln, NE Birthday: March 04,
1983 The members area has a mountain of hot pictures and videos of Amy Sue
Cooper, so be sure to look back to 2005, and see all of Amy at Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Amy Sue Cooper at Playboy