Monday, July 2, 2012

Shelby Chesnes Playboy Playmate July 2012

*Shelby Chesnes* is the *Playboy Playmate* for July 2012. Until now. here was
the long and short-mostly short—of Shelby Chesnes's modeling pursuits.
"Because I'm 5′ 3″ it was hard to find modeling jobs" she explains.
"I mean, even my Pilates instructor calls me Peanut." And so the
21-year-old Florida native turned her attention elsewhere, namely to earning
an associate's degree in science and running a successful spray-tan
business. "I'm very business-minded." she says. "I love
entrepreneurship and building companies from scratch. I'm much more
responsible and mature than most people my age." She also developed a
serious interest in fitness. "Growing up in Florida. I was always outdoors
riding horses. surfing and paddleboarding." says Shelby. "Then I was on
an all-star competitive-cheerleading team in high school. I feel as though
I'm entering a brand-new chapter in my life." says our newly minted Miss
July. "The Fourth of July has never been a big holiday for me, but from now
on it sure will be. Talk about a fireworks celebration" Shelby Chesnes Bio
Name : Shelby Chesnes Bust : 34C Waist : 25 Hips: 34 Height : 5′ 3″
Weight: 100lbs Birthplace : Jupiter, FL Ambitions : To use my Playmate status
as a springboard for the modeling career I've always dreamed of. Turn-Ons:
I'm a sucker for the tall-dark-handsome combo – and confidence is a must!
Turnoffs: Men who are unwilling to learn from their mistakes and who are
self-centered and overbearing. Could you be any more obnoxious. What Makes A
Woman Sexy?: It's all about being comfortable in your own skin and letting
your authentic self shine through! My Role Model: My mom. Inside and out,
she's the most beautiful person I've ever known. My Dream Date: An
evening that starts with a romantic dinner, moves to a hot tube and ends with
a sunrise. Boom chicka wow wow! See more of Shelby Chesnes nude at Playboy
Plus. Join Shelby Chesnes at Playboy