Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cara Wakelin Playboy Playmate November 1999

*Cara Wakelin* is the *Playboy Playmate* for November 1999. Cara Wakelin's
mother made her do it. It was a cold day in October 1998, and when Cara's
mom read that the Playboy 2000 Playmate search bus was coming to their
hometown of Toronto looking for new Playmates, she urged her hesitant
daughter to go for a photo test. Thank goodness she did. /Q: This is your
first modeling gig. How did your mother persuade you to try out for Playboy?/
A: When she saw the newspaper article about the Playmate 2000 search, she
started jumping up and down, saying, "You have to do this. You can do
it." I've never been very confident about my appearance. As we pulled
into the parking lot, I saw ten beautiful blondes waiting in line. I said,
"Mom, take me home. What am I doing here?" She said, "Cara, if you
don't get out of this car right now, I'm dragging you in there." After
the test shoot, I thought, It would have been tragic if I had bailed out at
the last minute. /Q: Is it true that your nickname in school was Skippy?/ A:
Yes, because I skipped so many days of class. For a while, I hated school. My
mom was open-minded and understood if I didn't want to go. Eventually, I
realized that if you don't have an education, you're not going to go very
far. I pushed myself to go all the way. Cara Wakelin Bio Name: Cara Wakelin
Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia Bust: 34C Waist: 24 Hips: 35 Height: 5′
5″ Weight: 113 lbs Ambitions: Anything that leads to success & happiness
— I'm open to many possibilities! Turn-Ons: In men: intelligence,
charisma & humour. In life: quality & sweets. Turnoffs: In men: selfishness,
possessiveness, big egos & ignorance. In life: insults. My Favorite Quote:
"We wouldn't worry so much about what people thought of us if we knew how
seldom they did." (Landers) I Wish I Had: Legs as long as ropes! Sex
Advice: Two minutes just doesn't cut it. My Philosophy: Never bite the ass
of the cow that feeds you. Why I Could Never Be President: I'm honest. See
all of Cara Wakelin's hot nude photos inside Playboy. Join Cara Wakelin at
Playboy