Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cara Michelle Playboy Playmate December 2000

*Cara Michelle* is the *Playboy Playmate* for December 2000. Miss December
Cara Michelle has always stood a head above the rest. The statuesque 6'2″
native Hawaiian knows it's all in the genes. "My height comes from my
German background," she says. "My mom is 5'9″, my dad is 6'4″,
and my brother and sister are both over six feet tall. I'm used to people
staring and making comments about me. It bothered me when I was younger and
less secure, but now I don't even notice." One would think everyone gets
noticed on an island as small as Hawaii's Molokai, which Cara describes as
having "about 6500 people, one high school, one town." But the
22-year-old home-schooled beauty spent only one year in a traditional high
school environment. "The basketball coach would not leave me alone," she
explains. "I was the tallest person in the school except for the captain of
the boys' basketball team." Did this make dating an uphill battle? "I
didn't have a boyfriend," she says. "I had braces and frizzy hair and
weighed a hundred pounds — just dorky. I grew up with my horses, one of
which won a prize in a rodeo. I was the only one who could ride him because
he'd dump everyone else. He was like my best friend." "I got a part in
Crocodile Dundee in LA for one reason: When the director saw me, he nearly
fell out of his chair. He said, 'Oh my God, you look like Elle
Macpherson's little sister. I don't care if you can act or not, you've
got the part.' I just wish my bank account looked like hers!" Cara also
appears in Bedazzled, starring Elizabeth Hurley and Brendan Fraser. "It was
my big debut," she jokes. "I flick my panties onto Brendan Fraser's
head as he's walking through a nightclub and ask him to call me." Cara
Michelle Bio Name: Cara Michelle Birthplace: Hawaii Bust: 34C Waist: 26 Hips:
36 Height: 6′ 2″ Weight: 135 lbs Ambitions: To do the best I can at
everything I decide to do — to give 100%. Turn-Ons: Genuine Affection,
kisses and cuddles in the morning. Ice cream in the middle of the night.
Turnoffs: Lame tall-girl comments, overactive egos, macho "tough guy"
acts, judgmental people, men who don't respect their mothers, drunk
ramblings. My Favorite Way To Let Loose: I burst into song! I grew up singing
in church and now work with a guitar player (coming up with new songs)
whenever I get the chance. It's a fun way to express myself and unleash
havoc! My Life Philosophy: In everything to be thankful to God. Experience
everything now and save yourself the midlife crisis later! See all of Cara
Michelle's sexy nude photos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Cara
Michelle at Playboy