Monday, June 4, 2012

Amelia Talon Playboy Playmate June 2012

*Amelia Talon* is the *Playboy Playmate* for June 2012. With a gift for
gaming as sharp as her name, Amelia Talon has been "pwning noobs" her
whole life. I have a Pokemon Poke Ball tattoo on the nape of my neck-
that's how committed I am," says Miss Talon, a World of Warcraft master
and a fervant Call of Duty zombie slayer. Her ultimate mission? To reverse
the stereotype of the basement-dwelling gamer. "Gaming has always been
viewed as a boy-nerd thing," she explains with a laugh. "I want to prove
that gamers can be both female and cool." Amelia's surprisingly calm,
collected in-person demeanor comes from her Pacific Northwest upbringing. A
native of Washington state, she spent innumerable days as a kid hiking in the
Olympic Mountains and rafting down the Dungeness River. That said, she
wasn't always so easygoing and adventurous. "It wasn't until I was 15
that I started dating and reaching out to people," she says. "Before that
I was really shy and I worried a lot about being classified as a nerd. I wore
trench coats and black boots and hung out with the goth kids." After
graduating from high school, Amelia Talon considered a caree in (what else?)
game design, but instead she decided to pursue modeling. "It's an art
form too," the 22-year-old declares. Modeling is also something that has
begun to rival her passion for gaming. "It's fun turning guys on- maybe
because I wasn't sexy when I was younger. I was the artsy goth girl in the
corner. But now look at me: I'm a successful model and Playmate. I feel
like the ugly duckling who has turned into a swan." Amelia Talon Bio Bust:
34 D Waist: 24 Hips: 36 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 115 lbs Birthplace: Port
Angeles, WA Ambitions: I want to continue to create gorgeous pictures and
become a spokesmodel who is a household name. Turn-Ons: Guys with a great
sense of humor who can lie back with me and enjoy life. I need someone to
laugh with. Turn-Offs: Someone who is self-involved and a negative Nancy.
Please don't rain on my parade! I'm Kind Of One Of The Guys Because:
Other girls seem to have cute, tiny toy dogs for pets. I must be a freak
because I'd love to have a huge Great Dane. Furthermore: I have a passion
for muscle cars. My first was a purple 1966 Ford Mustang named Amethyst.
I'm Quite Domestic: Give me a pair of awesome headphones and good beats
like Skrillex, and I'll gladly clean the house. If I had some strobe lights
you could watch me rave-clean! See more of Amelia Talon nude at the all new
Playboy Plus Members Area. Join Amelia Talon at Playboy