Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nikki Leigh Playboy Playmate May 2012

*Nikki Leigh* is the *Playboy Playmate* for May 2012. The most cosmopolitan
flower child you'll ever meet, Nikki Leigh is always ready to grab her bags
and hit the open road. "I'm a gypsy of sorts," says our 23 year old
Miss May. "Instead of staying copped up at home, I would rather be
traveling and taking in everything a new place has to offer." Being Miss
May has taken Nikki Leigh's breath away. "It's always something I never
expected but always wanted – to be a sex symbol with brains. More than
anything though, I want to make the world smile." Nikki loves to travel and
spread happiness around the world, "I'm all set to travel and do whatever
I can do be an incredible ambassador for Playboy. In fact, I can't wait!"
Nikki Leigh Bio Name: Nikki Leigh Bust: 34C Waist: 26 Hips: 32 Height: 5′
3″ Weight: 112 lbs Birthplace: Cypress, CA Ambitions: To attack all the
opportunities coming my way with fearlessness, fun and class. Turn-Ons: A
thoughtful goofball with a contagious smile. Oh… and a tan muscular back
never hurts!!! Turnoffs: 1) A guy who can dish it but not take it (I'm fun
but FEISTY) 2) Men who think they are God's gift to women. Take a hike
dudes I'm not impressed. My Secret Talent: EATING! No lie some girls say
they can out drink you, but I'll out eat you! Steaks, sushi, pasta,
cheesecake.. you name it, I'll eat it. My Addition: Laughter – let's
cuddle up and watch a triple feature of Bridesmaids, The Hangover and Dumb
and Dumber. My Wingman: Kodi, my Pomeranian stud who is about to travel the
Playboy world with me this year. Buckle up buddy! See all of Nikki Leigh's
nude photos and videos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Nikki Leigh at
Playboy Plus