Monday, April 2, 2012

Heather Kozar Playboy Playmate January 1998

*Heather Kozar* is the *Playboy Playmate* for January 1998, and Playboy's
Playmate of the Year 1999. One of the hottest blondes from the 90′s Heather
Kozar oozed sex appeal with her hot body, and nice big boobs! Q&A with
Heather Kozar : Is posing nude as easy as you make it look? A: Sometimes I
get a little cold. And it's nerve-racking. There's so much to think about
— how to move, how to turn, what face to make. You practice in front of a
mirror, but looking natural for the camera is harder. Fortunately, I worked
with a great photographer who made me feel comfortable. Q: Your mom is a
born-again Christian. Will she flip when she sees these photos? A: When I was
little, my mom tried to instill strict morals and values in me — that I
should keep myself covered and that showing affection in public, even holding
hands, was dirty. So, yes, she might flip, but she loves me unconditionally.
It's not like I woke up one morning thinking, You know what? I'm going to
disappoint my mother today. Nudity is art. It's an honor to be chosen out
of thousands of women to pose for Playboy. If I hadn't done this, I'd be
kicking myself ten years from now. /Q: When men stare at your chest, how do
you redirect their attention? / A: I'm humble. I don't strut my stuff. If
someone is gawking at my chest, I try to get away from him as quickly as
possible. I don't want to upset him, because he might think I'm a jerk. /
Q: You dreaded high school. Why? / A: The kids were mean — I didn't feel
like I had close friends. You respect what your peers have to say, so when
they make fun of you it hurts. But I made it. I'm happier now than I've
ever been. /Q: You showed them. Have you encountered any fair-weather friends
lately? / A: Two guys who were rude to me in high school approached me
recently and said, "You're so cool! We're so proud of you!" I was
like, "What was I before, a schmuck?" / Q: You've been traveling a lot.
Where would you like to go next? / A: Somewhere secluded, like the Caribbean,
where I can walk around naked all day. That's how I lie out in the
backyard. /Q: Has the mailman ever been caught peeking? / A: No! [Laughs] I
live with my boyfriend and we have a security system and a big fence, so no
one can see in. The mailman will just have to buy the magazine! Heather Kozar
Bio Name: Heather Kozar Birthplace: Akron, Ohio Bust: 36″ Waist: 24″
Hips: 35″ Height: 5′ 8″ Weight: 117 lbs Ambitions: To continue to be
happy, healthy and successful. Turn-Ons: Surprises, fun high-energy people
and romantic evenings with my lover. Turnoffs: Waiting in lines,
unappreciative people, no sense of humor & tan lines. I Wish I Had: A dollar
every time I'm asked "Are you related to Bernie Kosar?" What Shakes Me
Up: Cab rides in Manhattan and commuter flights. My Weakness: Alaskan King
Crab Legs at Shooters in Cleveland. New Year's Resolution: To pamper myself
and live each day to the fullest! See more of Playmate of the Year Heather
Kozar at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Heather Kozar at Playboy