Friday, March 16, 2012

Stacy Sanchez Playboy Playmate March 1995

*Stacy Sanchez* is the *Playboy Playmate* for March 1995, and our *Playboy
Playmate of the Year* for 1996. To hear Stacy Sanches talk is to hear pure
Texas issuing from the mouth of a babe. Born in Dallas, Stacy relishes her
place in the most devotedly nuclear of families, with Mom and Dad sticking
together through years of marriage and the whole gang (including a brother
and sister) spending time in the family business. She describes the
arrangement as "awesome," but it sounds more like a throwback to a
simpler time, when families hung together at home and on the range. For all
of that, Stacy's not exactly your middle-of-nowhere country girl. But
she's not your typical big-haired Dallas strutter, either. She is an
outer-borough type from a burb north of town, and she's her daddy's girl.
At least when he's around. "My daddy works his ass off," Stacy says,
showing pride first, then a mischievous smirk. "But he was gone a lot. And
sometimes my mom, my sister and I would sneak off to La Bare — one of those
strip places that feature men. I was only 14, but they'd let you in with a
parent. I don't think my daddy knows about that to this day." Stacy
Sanchez Bio Name: Stacy Sanches Birthplace: Dallas, Texas Bust: 34C Waist: 24
Hips: 36 Height: 5′ 10″ Weight: 130 lbs Ambitions: To be self-sufficient
by working as a model and to travel the world. Turn-Ons: Weight-training,
fast country two-step dancing, guys who really listen. Turnoffs: Sitting in
one place for too long, clubs and bars. Dream Vacation: Italy. I've heard
it's the most romantic place in the world. Favorite Drink: No, not a Texas
margarita. I prefer a good Piña Colada. I Must Have: My weekends free. If I
can't have a job with weekends off, then I'm not doing it. Turn Up The
Radio For: Brooks & Dunn, Travis Tritt, Keith Whitley. See all of Stacy
Sanchez nude photos at Playboy. Join Stacey Sanchez at the Playboy Cyberclub