Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Qiana Chase Playboy Playmate July 2005

*Qiana Chase* is the *Playboy Playmate* for July 2005. Got gams? If not,
Qiana Chase has enough to share. At five-foot-nine, the statuesque native of
Los Angeles learned early on that if she took care of her stems, they'd
take care of her. "I've always liked my legs," she says. "One guy
told me, 'Oh my God, your legs. They just go from here to heaven.' Are
they that long? I don't know. Maybe I can't tell because I'm looking at
them from this angle." Qiana (pronounced key-AWN-uh) has other charms, of
course. She draws people close with her warm, high-wattage smile and
laid-back vibe. She picked up the nickname Q when she started modeling a few
years ago. "I don't know why, but it's so hard for people to say Qiana
or remember Qiana, so I'd tell them, 'It's just Q, okay?'" she
says, following with a throaty laugh that erupts easily and often. She first
connected at Playboy two years ago when she appeared in her first of two
Special Editions. "I've been posing nude all my life," she says.
"I've always been comfortable with it, which is almost scary, especially
for my mom. She'll say, 'Please, put some clothes on. I beg of you.'
She asked me to wait until I was 24 to become a Playmate, so today she's
okay with it. Now that I'm older I'm more body conscious and aware of my
angles. Modeling is a job that you have to study to see what works for you
and what doesn't. There's definitely a rush being in front of the camera
and having everybody make a big fuss over you." Qiana Chase Bio Name: Qiana
Chase Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA Bust: 36C Waist: 25 Hips: 36 Height: 5′
9″ Weight: 130 lbs Ambitions: I would love to be Playmate of the Year. I
would also love to own as much property as possible. Turn-Ons: I like people
who are sure of themselves and what they want out of life. I love ambition.
Turnoffs: I think one of my biggest turnoffs in people is arrogance.
Arrogance is very unattractive to me. Nicknames: Q, Ki-Ki or just…Chase.
Favorite Author: Maya Angelou Five Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly: Swordfish,
The Color Purple, Training Day, Monster and Finding Nemo Sexiest Cd I Own:
Destiny's Child's Destiny Fulfilled The Tastiest Food I Ever Ate: French
fries (my favorite!). My Earliest Memory: My earliest memory is of my first
boyfriend in first grade kissing my cheek. See more of Qiana Chase naked
inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Qiana Chase at Playboy