Friday, March 9, 2012

Heather Spytek Playboy Playmate June 2001

*Heather Spytek* is the *Playboy Playmate* for June 2001. Heather Spytek is a
resourceful woman with a knack for covert maneuvers. She booked a room at the
Beverly Hilton and crashed last year's Golden Globe Awards so she could rub
elbows with Hollywood's finest. "I was walking down the red carpet beside
Warren Beatty," she laughs. 'Security puts your room key in the same
folder with the tickets for the event, so I just showed them the card and
they thought I was a movie star! I met Courtney Love, Winona Ryder and
Calista Flockhart." The ruse came to an abrupt end when the future Miss
June 2001 approached Hugh Hefner's party and was turned away by his
girlfriends. At this year's Golden Globe Awards, however, Heather was one
of Hefner's invited guests. "He laughed and told someone, 'Can you
believe it? She was here last year trying to meet me, and the twins made her
go away,'" she says. "It's a crazy story!" Heather's own story
began in New Jersey, where she was exposed to showbiz at an early age. "My
father was the lead guitarist and singer for a Sixties group, the Magnatones.
He's a great guy and really supportive of everything I do." Heather
started dancing when she was three and studied ballet, tap and jazz before
entering her first beauty pageant at the age of 11. "The pageants really
helped me feel comfortable in front of the camera," she says. She attended
a private high school in Florida and a liberal arts college in New Jersey
before taking time off to model for Hawaiian Tropic and such Playboy Special
Editions as Girls of Summer 2000. Heather Spytek Bio Name: Heather Spytek
Birthplace: Woodbury, New Jersey Bust: 36 Waist: 22 Hips: 32 Height: 5′
6″ Weight: 110 lbs Ambitions: To be happy with whatever I do in my life and
blanket the world with love and joy. Turn-Ons: True love, honesty, sincerity,
genuineness, intelligence, happiness and being adventurous. Turnoffs: Liars,
fake and superficial people, jealousy, and people who take advantage of
others. My Favorite Activities: Ballet dancing, art. The Most Exotic Place
I've Visited: The Hana rainforest in Maui. We hiked 2 1/2 hrs. up a
mountain to see the beautiful twin falls. If I Had More Time I Would: Visit
family and friends in New Jersey more often. I miss them dearly since I moved
to Florida. Make Love Or Chocolate: Make love, then have chocolate! See all
of Heather Spytek's nude photos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Heather
Spytek at Playboy