Monday, March 5, 2012

Giuliana Marino Playboy Playmate April 2007

*Giuliana Marino* is the *Playboy Playmate* for April 2007. World travelers
may recognize this fabulously beautiful woman. Her name is Giuliana Marino,
and she is German Playboy's Playmate of the Year for 2006. Hef met her in
Munich on a recent trip and found her charm irresistible. "He asked me if I
wanted to come to America to be a Playmate," says the 20-year-old lovely.
It was an offer she couldn't refuse, and now she is Miss April. You may be
thinking, If Giuliana Marino is a German name, I'm a Wiener schnitzel.
Actually, this bella donna is a full-blooded Italian but was raised in
Deutschland. "I feel a bit schizo," she says in charmingly accented
English. "When I go to Italy, I'm the German. And when I'm in Germany,
I'm the Italian. Now when I'm in America, people don't know what to
make of me!" Except a knockout, of course. Giuliana's ambition is to
start a career in law enforcement and become a criminal profiler. "My uncle
is a police officer in Rome in a special unit, and it sounds very
exciting," she says. "I believe in justice. The police academy takes
about two and a half years, and after that I want to be a young mom." We
can't imagine what Giuliana would look like in a tight-fitting police
uniform, but suffice it to say there's not a man alive who could resist
this arresting officer. Giuliana Marino Bio Name: Giuliana Marino Birthplace:
Nuremberg, Germany Bust: 33 Waist: 25 Hips: 35 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 114
lbs Ambitions: My dream is to become a profiler after going to a police
academy and studying criminology. Turn-Ons: I love cleverness, real beauty,
truth and when I see the love in his eyes. Turnoffs: I hate stupidity,
jealousy and envy. Favorite Animal: I go crazy when I see a dog. The Most
Beautiful City And Why: I'm completely in love with Rome because it is full
of culture and there is always something to discover. Things Italians Do
Better: Italians make the best cooks. The food in Italy is good and healthy.
Favorite Cop Shows: Without a Trace, Cold Case, The X-Files, Law & Order:
Criminal Intent. In The Morning: I'm always in a bad mood. See more of
Giuliana Marino at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Giuliana Marino at Playboy