Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tracey Ly Playboy Coed of the Week February 2 2012

*Tracey Ly* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week February 2 2012. Tracey is
studying Elementary Education at the University of Houston. Tracey Ly Q&A /
Playboy: How does a girl like you stand out on a crowded campus? / Tracey: I
am exotic and unique looking. The question… I get asked the most is,
"what ethnicity are you?" Most people think Hispanic/Asian mixed.
/Playboy: Is there anything you would change about yourself? / Tracey: I
would change my vision. I have pretty bad eyesight. I need to get Lasik.
/Playboy: What makes a man sexy? / Tracey: His posture. I love a confident
man. Tracey Ly Bio Measurements: 32D-26-34 Height: 5'2″ Weight: 108 lbs
Date of Birth: December 9, 1989 School: University of Houston Major:
Elementary Education See more of Tracey Ly nude at the Playboy Cyberclub.
Vote for Tracey Ly for Coed of the Month