Monday, February 27, 2012

Pilar Lastra Playboy Playmate August 2004

*Pilar Lastra* is the *Playboy Playmate* for August 2004. Pilar Lastra does
not take her good fortune for granted. Although the actress is excited to
discuss her forthcoming movie roles, she first recalls how she's come such
a long way from her home in San Antonio. "My family was so poor that my
sisters and I wore boys' hand-me-downs," she says. "My mother and
father divorced when I was young. My father lives in Spain, along with most
of my extended family. We came from nothing, so I'm grateful now when I
look at everything I have." A self-described bookworm in high school who
"tried to rebel and be cool," Pilar couldn't deceive her mother without
feeling guilty. "I'd sneak out of the house at night, but I would leave a
note for my mom so she could contact me. I didn't want her to worry. I
never wanted to cause trouble. I never got caught, thank God. I can't
imagine my mom crashing a party or calling and going, 'Is my daughter
there? You guys aren't drinking, are you?' " While Pilar says she used
to be anti-nudity, she changed her mind when Playboy made her an offer. "I
figured I should do nudity the right way, not in some cheesy, raunchy
film," she says. Next up? Roles in Hollywood P.I. and opposite Gary Busey
in the cage-fighting flick No Rules. "I have a bitch-fighting scene in No
Rules," she says. "In real life I talk trash, but I never bite. I
wouldn't know how. I'd probably start crying." Pilar Lastra Bio Name:
Pilar Lastra Birthplace: Monterey Park, CA Bust: 34″ Waist: 25″ Hips:
34″ Height: 5′ 5 1/2″ Weight: 110 lbs Ambitions: To be a successful
entertainer and make people feel emotions. To use my success for charity and
disease awareness. Turn-Ons: Body rubs, confidence, a sense of humor. Musical
talent is always a plus. Turnoffs: Bad breath, a man who spends more time
looking in the mirror than I do. Liars and cheaters stay away!! Jobs Before I
Started Acting: Bartender, leasing agent. One day I was desperate enough to
sell art from my trunk. Actress I Admire And Why: Demi Moore — I feel she
has made some really brave choices in her career. Favorite Summer Activities:
Going to the lake and getting on the jet skis, rollerblading, biking. Movies
I Wish I'd Starred In: Mission: Impossible, Enough, Gone in Sixty Seconds,
Pretty Woman. See more of the gorgeous Pilar Lastra inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Pilar Lastra at Playboy