Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lisa Seiffert Playboy Playmate March 2012

*Lisa Seiffert* is the *Playboy Playmate* for March 2012. I'm notorious in
the fashion industry for taking my clothes off," says Lisa Seiffert,
Australian supermodel cum Miss March. "I didn't plan it that way; it's
just that I'm always pushing the envelope." Lisa's geographic
boundaries first expanded at the age of 16, when she moved to New York City
from her oceanside village of Bowen, Queensland to become a full-fledged Ford
model. "It was overwhelming to come from my small hometown and move in with
Katie Ford's family. Today, having strutted the world's premier catwalks
and starred in Victoria's Secret and Guess ad campaigns, Lisa finds herself
in even headier circles. "Puffy is a dear friend of mine. He calls me his
got-to white girl. I was one of two girls in a suggested ménage à trois in
his Sean John Unforgivable fragrance commercial," she says of the steamy
ad. "It was banned in the U.S." Despite the glamour that surrounds her,
Lisa considers her a "bohemian beach girl" at heart. "I'm from the
beach. It's where I grew up. Give me some sunscreen and a pair of
sunglasses, and I'm good to go." (Her preferred beach attire? Nothing, of
course.) Although she hopes touse her Playmate status to bring attention to
the causes close to her heart – particularly deforestation in the Amazon
– her main priority is to thrill. "When I'm posing nude, I'm doing it
because I want to make men lick their lips. It was to turn them on." Then
she whispers, like a sultry breeze, "I love doing that." Lisa Seiffert
Bio Name: Lisa Seiffert Birthplace: Bowen, QLD, Australia Bust: 34C Waist: 24
Hips: 35 Height: 5′ 11″ Weight: 125 lbs Ambitions: Publishing
children's storeis, working with charities (from helping children to the
environment) and having a family. Turn-Ons: Assholes (but I'm working on
that). Must have good shoes and nice hands and be funny, brainy and full of
drive! Turnoffs: Immaturity, not knowing what you want, out-of-control egos,
liars… and BAD SHOES! Books I Adore: Geek Love by Katharine Dunn (it makes
my imagination run wild) and Moonchild by Aleister Crowley. Movie Obsessions:
Buñuel's Belle Du Jour, Fellini's La Dolce Vita, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof,
9 1/2 Weeks, Picnic at Hanging Rock. And Frances Farmer is an idol of mine.
Perfect Bliss: Being on a secluded tropical beach with my man, chef, masseuse
and dog while swimming, fishing, diving, tanning, being nude… and making
love. See more of this Auusie bombshell nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub.
Join Lisa Seiffert at Playboy