Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Leola Bell Playboy Playmate February 2012

*Leola Bell* is the *Playboy Playmate* for February 2012. For Miss February
Leola Bell, daughter of a Seventh-Day Adventist minister, the idea of
becoming a Playmate was always a flight of fancy. "Our church gave me a
firm moral standing and a great respect for all people, but we weren't even
allowed to wear tank tops because they showed too much skin," she says.
"Nor could we wear makeup or nail polish. That drove me crazy." But after
leaving home and studying psychology at Florida Atlantic University, Leola
decided to become a bikini model and set her sights on Playboy. "Playmates
make people happy–for example, the troops overseas. Posing for the magazine
could be a way to put a smile on their faces and give them motivation to
fight the bad guys!" Her Playmate status has certainly made her happy.
"My pictorial is amazing," says Leola, who first entered our universe
through Playboy Golf. "It shows two different sides of me, rough and sweet.
Mainly it's sexy, which is my biggest concern. I want to be as sexy as
possible." Romance is also never far from her mind, especially during
February, the most romantic time of the year. "I love Valentine's Day.
It's such a fun holiday, with little boxes of candy and plush teddy bears.
But I never need an excuse to go out to dinner and share a bottle of wine
with the man I love. That's the kind of night I live for!" Leola Bell Bio
Name: Leola Bell Birthplace: Rockville, MD Bust: 35D Waist: 23 Hips: 36
Height: 5′ 4″ Weight: 114 lbs Ambitions: Everything from continuing my
modeling career to using my Playmate status to open a cat shelter. Turn-Ons:
A guy who rocks a pumped-up chest and biceps and tops it all off with a beard
or stache! Turnoffs: Spare me lazy dudes with lame work ethics, fat guts and
bad breath. And take note, men: I have a neurotic obsession with clean
bathrooms, so get out the Ajax. My Sick Obsession: PINK! No lie. I have pink
everything–a pink phone, a pink purse, pink nail polish and…pink
underwear. My Best Physical Feature: I think it's my eyes, but people never
seem to see them, because they are always staring at my breasts! My Dream
Man: Edward Norton–it's that brooding thing. Key To My Heart: Lots of
laughter, respect and good sex. See more of Leola Bell nude at the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Leola Bell at Playboy