Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kaitlyn Mason Playboy Cybergirl of the Week February 7 2012

*Kaitlyn Mason* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week February 7 2012.
"I'm not the kind of girl who goes on a date and eats a lame salad,"
Kaitlyn says. "That's for people who don't have taste. I'd rather
have a pizza-eating contest until I'm sick!"… While hitting the gym
isn't on her agenda, she hasn't achieved her knockout physique by
accident. "I love to dance. It's been my passion ever since I was little.
I have no living room furniture and my floors are hardwood, so I put on socks
and use my loft as my dance studio.' Kaitlyn Mason Bio Measurements:
32C-25-34 Height: 5'5″ Weight: 105 lbs Hometown: Dallas, TX Birthday:
October 23, 1992 See more of Kaitlyn Mason nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub.
Vote for Kaitlyn Mason at Playboy