Sunday, February 26, 2012

Heather Rene Smith Playboy Playmate February 2007

*Heather Rene Smith* is the *Playboy Playmate* for February 2007. Heather, a
California native is getting degrees in forensic psychology and criminology,
and she dreams of outsmarting crooks by living out CSI episodes in real life.
"I like thinking about what makes people tick and why they act the way they
do," she says. As for athletic prowess, suffice it to say that Heather used
to be a competitive gymnast; flips and upside-down splits are all in a
day's fun. When she's not studying or doing flips on a balance beam,
Heather likes to tinker with old cars. She and her brother rebuilt a 1964
Chevy truck together, and now she's working on a vintage Camaro. "I know
how to change the oil and different fluids," she says, "and basic tune-up
things." (Free spirit, brains, beauty…you get the point.) She works as a
waitress at Hooters, and she loves to hang out with her guy friends,
preferably outdoors. Regarding relationships, "I haven't had a serious
one in a long time," she says. "I need someone who likes to have fun and
doesn't care about other people's opinions. I can be really loud and I
talk a lot, so I may scare quiet guys away. I'm definitely not shy. I'm
usually the one who approaches men." Advice for Mr. Right: "A concert is
a good first date and a great way to get a feel for a person. I love rock,
punk and country." Heather Rene Smith Bio Name: Heather Rene Smith
Birthplace: Salinas, CA Bust: 34D Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 3″
Weight: 115 lbs Ambitions: Finish my education & obtain my degrees in
criminology & forensic psychology. Turn-Ons: A man who takes care of himself,
has a sense of humor, is ambitious & athletic & loves being outdoors.
Turnoffs: No ambitions or goals, arrogance, a couch potato who hates to get
dirty or go camping or four-wheeling & who takes longer than me to get ready!
My Favorite Activites: Gymnastics, snowboarding & wakeboarding. My Family In
A Nutshell: Full of love, caring & fun & extremely supportive of one another.
My Three Guiltiest Pleasures: Sneaking away for a weekend with someone
special, Starbucks & my cell phone. The Best Concert I Ever Saw: All
concerts, especially rock & country. See more of Heather Rene Smith nude
inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Heather Rene Smith at Playboy