Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Goldy Cass Playboy Coed of the Week February 8 2012

*Goldy Cass* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for February 8 2012. Goldy is
studying Animal and Dairy Science and Mississippi State University. Goldy
Cass Q&A /Playboy: That's an interesting major you have./ Goldy: I'm a
big animal lover! In addition to studying to be a veterinarian,… I do a lot
of volunteer work and fostering for animal rescue organizations. /Playboy:
Would you describe yourself as a girly girl? / Goldy: I love being pretty and
dressing up but I'm a tomboy at heart. I love sports, hanging with my guy
friends, and I'm a very hard worker… even if it involves getting dirty.
/Playboy: What kind of music do you like? / Goldy: I often assign my Pandora
playlist on the Cranberries station. That always puts me in a good mood.
Goldy Cass Bio Measurements: 34B-26-38 Height: 5'11″ Weight: 125 lbs Date
of Birth: October 12, 1989 School: Mississippi State University Major: Animal
and Dairy Science See more of Goldy Cass nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub.
Vote for Goldy Cass at Playboy