Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Caitlin Lee Playboy Cybergirl of the Week February 14 2012

*Caitlin Lee* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for February 14 2012.
Caitlin Lee was previously our Coed of the Week in May 2011, and it appears
that her breasts have grown somewhat in the last 6 months! "The gym is my
home," says this blonde Wisconsinite. "I work out six days a week. I'm
big into boxing and kickboxing, and I'm addicted to jumping rope right now.
Those are all… great exercises, but I love to run. It gets out my
frustration. I'll put on some rap or hip-hop music and get into warrior
mode!" How does she snap out of that mode and wind down? "I absolutely
love bubble baths. They help me relax and recharge my mind. Awesome
therapy!". Caitlin Lee Bio Measurements: 32DD-26-33 Height: 5'4″
Weight: 115 lbs Hometown: Milwaukee, WI Birthday: April 13, 1993 See more of
Caitlin Lee nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Caitlin Lee at
Playboy