Friday, February 17, 2012

Abigail Alayne Playboy Coed of the Week February 17 2012

*Abigail Alayne* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for February 17 2012.
Abigail is studying American Studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
Abigail Alayne Q&A /Playboy: What's keeping you busy these days?/ Abigail:
Right now in college I do a lot of cultural studies. When I graduate,… my
plan is to teach English in a foreign country. My first choice is Italy but
you never know where I could end up! /Playboy: Why Italy? / Abigail: I'm
obsessed with Italy. I want to live there eventually. It's just so
beautiful, relaxing and breathtaking. /Playboy: You're pretty breathtaking
yourself! / Abigail: Thanks! I like to show off my body so if I'm downtown
or out with friends I like to wear short tight dresses that accentuate my
legs and butt. Outfits like that make me feel sexy and confident! Abigail
Alayne Bio Measurements: 32B-25-36 Height: 5'2″ Weight: 105 lbs Date of
Birth: September 16, 1992 School: The University of Texas at Austin Major:
American Studies See more of Abigail Alayne at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join
Abigail Alayne at Playboy