Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tessa Fowler Playboy Coed of the Week January 26 2012

*Tessa Fowler* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for January 26 2012. Tessa
is studying Business at the University of South Carolina. Seriously if you
don't all vote for Tessa something is wrong, her breasts are magnificent!
Tessa Fowler Q&A /Playboy: What are your future plans? / Tessa: I would love
to be a special effects artist! I love blood and gore, but… only when
it's not real. Plus, it would be so amazing to be a part of the "guts"
of a Hollywood movie. /Playboy: How do you spend your free time? / Tessa: You
can find me and my friends at Carolina Gamecock sporting events or shopping
at the mall. I also really enjoy drawing and painting. Oh, and of course I
try to squeeze in as much Skyrim as possible! /Playboy: What makes a man
sexy? / Tessa: The sexiest kind of man is a funny one. If you can make me
laugh you can make me do anything! I also love ambition, a great smile and
strong hands. There is nothing quite like being held by big, strong manly
hands! Tessa Fowler Bio Measurements: 32DDD-27-35 Height: 5'1″ Weight:
105 lbs Date of Birth: January 23, 1992 School: University of South Carolina
Major: Business See more of Tessa Fowler and her HUGE BREASTS at the Playboy
Cyberclub…. VOTE FOR HER! Vote for Tessa Fowler at Playboy