Monday, January 23, 2012

Sydney Barlette Playboy Cybergirl of the Week January 23 2012

*Sydney Barlette* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for January 23 2012.
Having already established herself as a rising star in the Playboy universe
as a Coed of the Week and a Coed of the Month, Sydney's ascent continues
with this stunning Cyber Girl of the Week pictorial. But her ambitions extend
beyond being a model. "I am currently about to start filming my first
movie, so I hope to continue with my acting career. I'm also a certified
trainer and would like to open my own gym or start my own fitness line."
The man in her life has to be similarly driven, plus possess a couple of
other important attributes. "I love a man with nice arms." Playmate
photographer Stephen Wayda stepped behind the camera to take these stunning
pictures.. so could we be seeing more of Sydney in the future??? lets hope
so. Sydney Barlette Bio Measurements: 32C-24-35 Height: 5'5″ Weight: 110
lbs Hometown: Houston, TX Birthday: February 15, 1989 See more of Sydney
Barlette nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Be sure to vote for Sydney
Barlette at Playboy