Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nichole van Croft Playboy Playmate October 2000

*Nichole van Croft* is the *Playboy Playmate* for October 2000, and is now
our January 2012 Playmate Xtra! After 10 long years away from our screens the
gorgeous busty blonde struts her stuff once more for Playboy, and fans of all
Playmates past will enjoy the new pictures and videos of Nichole. Nichole Van
Croft is no ordinary Southern belle, and it's written all over her skin.
Her German ancestors introduced the use of herbs for beauty purposes in
Florida, a practice that has rubbed off on Miss October. "I read medical
books all the time," says Nichole, a native of Jacksonville. "I must have
10 zillion herb and physiology books from my mom. But even before I knew my
family's history I had a little garden and grew peppermint and other herbs.
I look younger because I take really good care of my skin and use natural
stuff like buttermilk and cornmeal on my face." Sounds delicious. But even
though Nichole wants to launch her own line of skin-care products someday,
don't get the impression that this future beauty entrepreneur is all primp
and no play. "I played every sport in high school: volleyball, basketball,
and I even broke my collarbone playing football," Nichole explains. "I
was voted homecoming queen and it was such a dilemma because I was playing in
the homecoming basketball game. I gave up my crown so I could play
basketball." Nichole van Croft Bio Name: Nichole Van Croft Birthplace:
Jacksonville, Fl Bust: 36DD Waist: 24 Hips: 36 Height: 5′ 5″ Weight: 115
Lbs Ambitions: To be a millionaire before 35. Get married so I can have
babies. Turn-Ons: Intelligent guys with a lot of class. Turnoffs: People who
do not want the best for others. The One Thing That You'd Change About
Yourself: I would be more neat, because everyone I know calls me the biggest
slob they ever met. The Most Impulsive Thing You've Done: I talked my two
best friends into withdrawing from a semester in college with me. We received
a tuition refund and went to Vegas and partied until the money was gone. See
more of Nichole van Croft naked each week in January in the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Nichole van Croft at Playboy