Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kylee Noel Playboy Coed of the Week January 5 2012

Kylee Noel is the Playboy Coed of the Week for January 5 2012. Kylee is
studying Communication at Auburn University. Kylee Noel Q&A /Playboy: What
are your favorite campus activities? / Kylee: I play intramural football,
soccer and Frisbee. I stay active… and I'm very competitive. /Playboy:
What other majors have you considered? / Kylee: I thought about being a
radio, television and film major because I've always wanted to be a sports
broadcaster like Erin Andrews. /Playboy: We assume you're a Tiger fan. /
Kylee: I am a huge sports fan, always keeping up with all Auburn athletics
— especially football. My best sporting experience was going to Arizona
last year for the national championship. War Eagle! Kylee Noel Bio
Measurements: 34C-25-36 Height: 5'5″ Weight: 120 lbs Date of Birth:
December 30, 1989 School: Auburn University Major: Communication See more of
Kylee Noel nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Kylee Noel at Playboy